European Rainbow Gathering 2017 in ITALY | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Lexomat
Lexomat Jul 6 '17

Wonderful family, it's time to start the seed camp for the European Rainbow Gathering 2017. The first day will be on the 8th of July, not before please. We are invited from local authorities "pro loco" of TRAMONTI DI SOPRA to use the picnic area at the MEDUNA river at the south east point of the little village. The parking place for the seed camp is this:

https://goo.gl/maps/UahMuf8kdo12

Enter with your car and stay on the right side of the bar up to the river.

Please, introduce yourself as part of the RAINBOW FAMILY FAMILY OF LIVING LIGHT (famiglia arcobaleno) and be in your best rainbow smiling live vibration with the locals as the are with us. The rainbow site is far away up in the mountains, and wait for us to walk there all together. From the 8th we will start to go up and down every few 5 minutes.

Waiting for you in the Love, in the light in the glory.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/46°18'02.6%22N+12°46'42.5%22E/@46.3010618,12.7765329,697m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d46.300713!4d12.778485?hl=it

Share:
Lexomat
Lexomat Jul 7 '17

4. Juli um 16:16 · Salzburg, Austria

Falls ihr es noch nicht gelesen habt, das European Gathering wird in 1200 Meter Höhe sein mit langem Fußmarsch dorthin.

Lexomat
Lexomat Jul 7 '17
46°18'02.6"N 12°46'42.5"E

Tramonti di Sopra

The Forum post is edited by Lexomat Jul 7 '17
Lexomat
Lexomat Jul 7 '17

Don't take my words for granted as I'm just guessing and passing second-hand info.
The site should be some hours walk from the parking place, so my guess would be there are no houses near and that markings on the map sow only parking areas.
As for the weather I believe about 10-25 C, possible (or even probable) rainfalls. Altitude I believe was said to be about 1200 m? 
But again, just hear-say, I hope someone can confirm or correct the above info.

Lexomat
Lexomat Jul 7 '17

This area is magical! The locals are so friendly, the nature so wild and fresh, the water cool and clean. Until seed camp begins tomorrow we are camping at Camping Valtramontina. For travelers who are tired and would enjoy a nice shower and a quiet place to sleep tonight, some family are at the camping. 

This gathering needs strong, motivated seed campers willing to work hard with a positive attitude, please come! The weather is fine.

Aloha

Lexomat
Lexomat Jul 2
txt